#StrongWomenWrite promotes Strong Female Characters in Fiction and the Women who write them. Join the email list to receive updates and notice of events & opportunities for female fiction authors that connect, challenge, and engage.
1st and 3rd Wednesdays each month
Purpose: To promote Strong Female Characters in Fiction and the Women who write them.
1st Wednesday, Hashtag Event: One line from a strong female character (protagonist, antagonist, or otherwise) from your current or recent work of fiction.
3rd Wednesday at 7p CST, Tweet Chat: What it means to be strong, importance of strong female characters in fiction, and other topics providing female authors and readers opportunities to connect and learn. (60 minutes)
- Use #StrongWomenWrite hashtag for both events.
- Open to women writing fictional strong female characters, published or not. (Female game developers with same in main story line also welcome. It’s all story).
- NO erotica, horror.
- There are two (2) events. ONLY lines from the 1st Wednesday are selected to appear in the newsletter. Please post only on this date. (If a special event/occasion, please contact/DM to be promoted properly.)
- Follow the conversation on Twubs for fewer distractions.
- Readers: Like, RT (retweet) your favorites, or otherwise connect with authors to show your support.
- Authors: Ditto + Use as opportunity to connect with readers, network, and share resources.
- Buy links, spam, unrelated content will be removed!
- Keep the hashtag clean to ensure it remains a quality event and great experience for everyone.
- More is coming. Please watch and share the video below and stay tuned.