Purpose: To promote Strong Female Characters in Fiction and the Women who Write them.
Host Accounts: @StrongWomenWrte
3rd Wednesday at 7p CST, Tweet Chat: What it means to be strong, importance of strong female characters in fiction, and other topics providing female authors and readers opportunities to connect and learn. (60 minutes)
- Use #StrongWomenWrite hashtag for all events.
- Open to those writing fictional strong female characters, published or not. (Female game developers and male allies writing strong female leads also welcome.)
- NO erotica or gore.
- Follow the conversation on Twubs, TChat.io, or other Twitterchat tool for fewer distractions.
- Readers: Like, RT (retweet) your favorites, or otherwise connect with authors to show your support.
- Authors: Ditto + Use as opportunity to connect with readers, network, and share resources.
- Buy links, spam, unrelated content will be removed!
- Keep the hashtag clean to ensure it remains a quality event and great experience for everyone.
- More to come! Please continue to share #StrongWomenWrite and join the email list for announcements.