#WriteStrongWomen (originally #StrongWomenWrite) is a unique literary organization for women who write Strong Female Characters, fight scenes worthy of them, and seek fresh perspectives and approaches to writing.
Our transition reflects a broader social mission and beliefs. That by:
- Approaching writing differently, we position ourselves to realize opportunities beyond the book; creating the ‘write life’ we truly want.
- Our stories have the ability to build platform, helping women regain their voice.
- Connecting and engaging a global sisterhood of authors, we become our own solutions and are better able to address needs.
Lastly, we freely embrace male allies who actively lend their voice and support, believing we are better together than either-or.
If you are ready for:
- A different type of writing group
- Women who get you & cheer you on
- Unique insight & perspectives that breathe new life into your writing
You’re in the right place.
Join our email list to receive updates and notices during the transition. Or here to only receive updates specific to the Atlanta area. (A survey will goes out shortly for women in South Fulton County. Share your email if you’d like to be included in plans for 2020.)