#WriteStrongWomen (originally #StrongWomenWrite) is a unique literary organization for women writers who enjoy Strong Female Characters, fight scenes worthy of them, and seek a fresh approach to writing.
Our transition reflects our broader social mission and beliefs. That by:
- Approaching writing differently, we position ourselves to realize opportunities beyond the book; creating the ‘write life’ we truly want.
- Our stories have the ability to help women find and regain their voice.
- Connecting and engaging a global sisterhood of authors, we become our own solutions and are better able to address needs.
Lastly, we freely embrace and appreciate male allies who lend their voice and active support, believing we are better side by side, rather than one over the other.
If you are ready for:
- A different kind of writing group
- Women who get you & cheer you on
- Fresh perspectives & approaches to writing
You’re in the right place.
Join our email list to receive updates and notices during the transition. Or here to only receive updates specific to the Atlanta area. (A survey will goes out shortly for women in South Fulton County. Share your email if you’d like to be included in plans for 2020.)